Re: Render and animate OctaMed songs in batch processing

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 9:45 PM, Henning Thielemann <lemming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:

That makes sense. Radium only import MIDI instruments from MMD2 and MMD3
songs. I made Radium to replace Octamed, so I needed to import
my MMD2/MMD3 songs, which only contained MIDI.

I see. But import from SoundTracker includes samples, right? (I think SoundTracker never had MIDI.)

Yes, importing soundtracker modules should be pretty much complete.
It was implemented 15 years later.
Also, Radium didn't have sample support when the MMD importer was made.