Re: Motu 1248 - Full success

PS:

In this case ask yourself, if you need more than 24 I/O channels. If
you should need more 24 I/O channels, consider if it's a wise decision
to use any fish tweaks, instead of thinking about a professional
solution. I seriously doubt that amateurs and semi-professional users
often tend to need > 24 I/O. A professional should take into account if
it's worth the effort to risk something, instead of simply using a
solution that is supported by the interface's vendor(s).