Re: Music made with Linux: from the archives

On 27/04/17 16:12, Jeanette C. wrote:
Apr 27 2017, Benoît Rouits has written:

Hello Jeanette,

Thank you for sharing those works! I like very much "Summer
Afternoon" and its long progression.
Hi Benoî,
thank you very much for the kind comment. It's very gratifying,
especialy considering the dilettante execution. :) I remember recording
that piece and it was great fun and really did happen during a very hot
summer afternoon. A very easy-going experience. <3
Yep ; Quite impressive, and full of surprises. Drums not loud enough though. I think I would have mixed that in a more... dirty gritty way. Thx 4sharing :)

Phil

--
Yassin Philip      New album NOW
http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.io