Music made with Linux: from the archives

Hey hey,
I've decided to unearth a few early works. These two songs are from 2002, the first ever "album" recorded with Linux. Equipment and the software setup were laughably simple and awkward, the overall performance lacks the quality and precision I demand of myself today. But there is a leverty and a carefree personality in them that I can't reproduce or improve.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/archives/final/07-interlude3.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/archives/final/07-interlude.mp3
and
http://juliencoder.de/nama/archives/final/08-summer_afternoon.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/archives/final/08-summer_afternoon.mp3

If anyone is interested: the synths used were a Roland XP-30 (jv/xp series), a Clavia Nordlead 3 and on "Summer Afternoon" also a Zoom RT123 drum computer (sample-based). Recorded in Ecasound and mixed offline using Ecasound internal effects and some LADSPA plugins.

Feedback is always welcome, eve in this case. :)

Enjoy and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3