Re: Brickeffects

Gerald, I apologize if I was overly aggressive. I was for some reason really annoyed by the message and by the fact that it literally had nothing to do with the topic.

However, I stand by my message and personally would not want to see any messages of that sort again. If the Kickstarter is at least topic related - sure, why not.