Re: Brickeffects

I am by no means a spammer. I am a long time resident on this list and never posted anything like this here.

I am not getting any revenue from brickeffects even though the CEO is a friend.

He just asked me to forward the message to people who might be interested. And I would post it if I had no connection to the CEO since

I happen to find the project really cool. I don't consider this spam since it comes the heart.

If you are not interested, fine.

But maybe others on this list are, just like others share stuff that interests them. Yes most of the posts are music-related.

However it doesn't harm this list if non music related news is shared from time to time.

It prevents narrow-sight ;)

Gerald / JimsonDrift