Re: Look ma, I'm in the paper :)

On Tue, 1 Nov 2016, jonetsu wrote:

On Tue, 1 Nov 2016 07:35:05 -0700 (PDT)
Len Ovens <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Every single notion brought in your text can be matched by u-he,
Harrison, discoDSP, Bitwig, all who are makers of commercial
products that runs on Linux.

Hmm, easy to say. Many of the new features in Ardour are there
because someone who was outside of the development team looked at the
code and added a feature they wanted... and became an Ardour
developer :)

It is not easy to say.  It is backed up. Go through the threads :

u-he

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=31
... etc. etc.

And then there are the private support emails, about which I have no
complaints.

Not what I said at all. I should have known from past replys not to bother saying anything. jonetsu to spam box...

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net