Diaspora (was Re: Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends)

On 21/10/2016 18:42, jonetsu wrote:
On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:34:32 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm@xxxxxxx> wrote:

You got it right, Framasphere is just another Diaspora pod. If you're
on another one, just use the search field topright to search for
"Yassin Philip" (or better yet my handle
<xaccrocheur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) until it founds me :/ yes, I had to do
it several times to find Massimo from John Option, who's on a another
pod.
I for one did not know about a FOSS alternative to 'fessebouk', and
decentralized at that, so that by itself is good to know.
It's not "good to know" it's get on it already. Yes, there are content creators here, exactly the kind we are here, not the least bit content with the current state of social networks. People literally died so we can have a a viable alternative.

Diaspora is a cathedral (cathedrae means "chair" in Latin) of code, for us to inhabit in full control, for we are humans, masters of the known universe. Mind you, known is the operative word here :)

Let's all get out of facebook in a swift rush.

Cheers.

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com / http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.org