Re: Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends

On 20/10/2016 17:00, jonetsu wrote:
On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:33:19 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It would be nice to generate something in the vein of:

http://erppy.co/
Now that is trippy. Actually, there is a quite phantastic plugin that does things like that, proM, in the DISTRHO package, put it on the master bus and trip away (who knows the keys? How to set the resolution? Is ther any documentation anywhere of this implementation? Not the overwhelming one of the original engine) unfortunately my machine is WAY out of the league that can render this real-time AND encode the video on the fly ; but hey, something to consider. Also reminds me that Devo released and interactive (? yes) video of (the great) "What we do" song on youtube, but I couldn't see this version for the same technical reasons... Must retrieve this.
But then, maybe desktop-recording one of the music players' visuals and
editing a tad could do it.

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com / http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.org