Re: Linkedin - Out

On 2016-06-16 23:21, worik wrote:
> Have you a reference for that?  I can imagine the possibility, I suspect
> you are correct, but as that stands it is an unsubstantiated claim.

My good but not so clever friend was recently stopped at the border of
the US. He had a tourist visa, but he had told his friends on facebook
that he was going to be working in a bar. I guess he was stupid enough
to think that platform was a private sphere..

I should some music about this sometime :)

--
Set Sakrecoer