Re: Linkedin - Out

On 16/06/16 07:17, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Today you can
> be refused a job because Amazon and/or Google know what you are
> reading and has sold this info to some employment screening agency.

Have you a reference for that?  I can imagine the possibility, I suspect
you are correct, but as that stands it is an unsubstantiated claim.

FWIIW I do not think Microsoft buying LinkedIn makes for any extra evil
in the world.  We all should be very parsimonious with what data we
share on social networks (Facebook do not now my correct age, what
gender I am or where I live).

cheers
Worik

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
                  root@xxxxxxxxx 021-1680650, (03) 4821804