Re: (Ardour) was How to get rid ... - jack and pulseaudio

Am 15.02.2016 um 20:35 schrieb jonetsu@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
I would not mind so much to start it manually after each reboot, if
only I also rely on the pulse jack sink that gets Magically (and that's
with an uppercase 'M') started at boot, which enables the use of vlc,
firefox for audio output and as such is convenient.  Starting jackd
from the command line works well, but no sink in sight !

I'm using this script in order to make pulseaudio work smooth with (q)jack(ctl) start stop actions.
https://github.com/brummer10/pajackconnect/blob/master/pajackconnect

So I could select if I would run a session with pulseaudio involved, or with pulseaudio suspend, when I start jack.