Re: which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

Are you using avlinux, or the other professional audio Linux distribution?
This is not about commands, but about which of these professional packages will produce a command line structure with greatest ease. Once installed that is. I have no Linux box or no functional one at all as of yet.

Kare