Re: Polyrythm / euclidiean Sequencer?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Ede Wolf <listac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Where are the secret repositories for the odd beats?

I had done some work on the algorithm to generate euclidean beats, and play them in steps - it never actually worked, so I never released it. I do love the beats they generate though, minimal/techno stuff was my main exposure to them. Fun music.

I hope to do lots of coding over the Christmas holidays, I'll try dig up the old code and see how things go - no promises though! -Harry