Re: Heroine, written with musescore

ate: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 00:39:07 +0100
From: Beno?t Rouits <brouits@xxxxxxx>
To: Linux Audio Users <linux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Heroine, written with musescore.

Hello fellows,

In the tradition of posting music made with linux, this little tune has
been freshly written in musescore tonight (GMT+1) and played directly
with the musescore GM fonts in the embedded fluidsynth library.

http://brouits.free.fr/music/various/heroine.ogg

Happy listening !
- Ben

I like both "Heroine" & "Underneath" - nicely done. Do you have a score
for Heroine? I would like to try playing it myself. Also, it's the sort
of piece that is good for piano students to try in order to get a
balance between a right-hand melody & left-hand chordal accompaniment.

Thanks,
Gavin.