Re: Linux Audio Berlin user group

Hey Harry,

On 04/05/15 16:23, Harry van Haaren wrote:
> What time and where is the plan? Just so I can push a bit of publicity
> on OpenAV's twitter etc :)

Great that you're coming -- the meetup is Wednesday evening at 19:30 in
C-Base. The announcement email is attached.

I guess most if not all people attending know where that is, but just in
case, here is C-Base on the map: http://osm.org/go/0MbE3b4Fd

Looking forward to seeing everyone there :)

Sam.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Everyone, as all respondents indicated Wednesday is good for our
first meetup, I hereby announce it shall be so!

Let's congregate in C-Base at 19:30 this Wednesday by the bar. I'm a
member and requested some space last week but didn't hear back yet.
There's plenty of space in the C-Base lounge for us to do our thing so
no even without a room to ourselves all should be well.

As this is the first meetup, I suggest we keep it informal and take the
opportunity to agree what kind of meetings we want in future. Bring
whatever you have to show off to discuss and inspire.

Harry should be joining us from OpenAV so there'll be several familiar
faces for those of us who were at LAC2015.

See you there :)

Sam.

--- End Message ---