Linux Audio Berlin user group

Hello!

There were lot's of Berliners at LAC 2015 and after talking to some of them we thought it would be nice to start a linux audio user group here in Berlin.

This is an open call to all Berlin based Linux Audio users and developers! Let's meet, talk and share knowledge :)

So far we have a mailing list[1] and an empty twitter account[2] (thanks to Sam :))

Our first meeting will probably be held at C-Base in the next weeks.

We have no agenda yet, everyone is welcome, but me and Sam are more focused on electronic music stuff.

Any suggestions on the date?

[1] (as soon as the DNS starts working properly we send you the link to subscribe)
[2] http://twitter.com/LAudioBerlin

Cheers!