Re: Behringer and Linux

On 2015-03-30 08:01, Len Ovens wrote:
Forgot to add, it comes with Tracktion. The Linux version seems to
work fine. I am supposed to be able to unlock it for free, but when I
try to it asks for payment options and I am not willing to give credit
info when not paying. Tracktion is not good enough to switch for me.
The jack implementation is a bit odd. The one interesting thing it did
do was to recognise my Yamaha DD11 channel 16 is really drums and map
them to channel 10 when I recorded them. But it sends channel 16 right
through on monitor mode.

Still, I have been playing with it and  bitwig. It is nice to see the
options available for Linux.

Thanks Len for your informative answers, they are very helpful! I'm going to mix and record a Jazz festival in Stockholm in the beginning of August, so I'm checking the options.

Jostein