Re: Behringer and Linux

Forgot to add, it comes with Tracktion. The Linux version seems to work fine. I am supposed to be able to unlock it for free, but when I try to it asks for payment options and I am not willing to give credit info when not paying. Tracktion is not good enough to switch for me. The jack implementation is a bit odd. The one interesting thing it did do was to recognise my Yamaha DD11 channel 16 is really drums and map them to channel 10 when I recorded them. But it sends channel 16 right through on monitor mode.

Still, I have been playing with it and bitwig. It is nice to see the options available for Linux.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net