Re: Sampling an external oscillator waveform

Fons Adriaensen, Feb 10 2015:
If a correct process is more complicated and requires more
mathematics, I will drop the idea as such.

The 'correct process' requires just common sense and maybe
some maths to explain it. If you are unmotivated to the
extent suggested by what you write, just drop it.
False place for being economic with words: I'm self taught and thus not sure of how far I can go with the allowed spare time.

As I accidentally mailed off-list: a friend can offer a digital oscilloscope with a samplerate of upto 1gHz, but with only 12bit. It can sample and output data in different computer readable formats.

I'm open to learning new ways. Only I passed my A-level in math, furthered by some audio related reading in the recent past, which is the reason for my hesitation.

Tschuss,
Tschüß :-)

Ta-ta
----