[linux-audio-user] Effects Box --- HARDWARE Type

Greetings all,

Jack-Rack with plugins can be used as an effects box for PCM inputs.

What about HW inputs?  I don't see a way to hook HW1/HW2 on my sound
cards to effects programs.  The program would be something like a full-duplex
record program that would allow capture on HW1/HW2, process in effects
rack, then output to PCM1/PCM2 on the same card.  Although I'm not very
familiar with Cubase, it noticed it allows effects processing of HW inputs
before output.  Not many programs do this; most process only PCM inputs
from what I can tell.

Thanks very much for any information.  I have external synths and mixer.
It would be nice to utilize my spare audio cards as effects processors
for the external mixer via Aux send/receive's (both, not just "send").

Dave.