[linux-audio-user] Live music with Linux.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:40 am, Jack O'Quin wrote:
> > LAD, LAU, LAA and... LAP!, and not necessarily only live performance,
> > anything done with linux. linux-audio-performance@xxxxxxxxxxx is
> > doable if no one else will. Anything to get some examples of what
> > we're all on about out in the open, linked to, and discussed.
>
> I see no reason for YALAL (Yet Another Linux Audio List).  :-)
>
> IMHO, these discussions are on-topic and of general interest for both
> LAU and LAD.

You sure ? People looking for help to get linux apps working
may not want to be drowned out by rabid ravers and performers
trying to promote and discuss their performances (live, bedroom
or studio). I kinda hope the noise to signal level gets high
enough to warrant a dedicated channel.

--markc