[linux-audio-user] Live music with Linux.

Congrats Patrick,

Did you get any pics? I'm sure many people are and
more will be curious about the usability of Linux
tools. It might be interesting if you published a page
of your performances.

It could be useful to have a page on the LAD site with
links to pages where Linux audio tools are used by
bands, DJs, composers, studios, audio research, etc.
Or does that already exist?

ron

--- Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>