[linux-audio-user] How to get a list loaded soundfont ?

Hi,

I've got an audigy and I'm happy to be able to load soundfonts with
sfxload from awesfx.

One thing I can't figure out to do is to display a list the loaded
soundfont....

As  somebody  some  success about that ?

I'm asking this question because I'm writing a script to load soundfont
map in my rosegarden project. I've managed to dump bank and instrument
from a sf2 file (with help of sf2cfg) into rosegarden xml format, so I
can choose the correct instrument for rosegarden midi tracks. (May be
this script could be useful for fluidsynth user too)

Thanks fo any clue