Re: how does ld.so call ELF's entry?

I don't know what you are doing. if you are writing your proper
assembler, or whatever. But the standard tools are gdb, printing on
screen information like addresses. if it is kernel related then kdb
and an emulator like bochs, qemu or virtualbox to avoid kernel
freezing in performing remote debugging.

Although it is interesting, without asm code not sure it is the best
place to talk about inner operating system mechanism.

regards.

Sofiane Akermoun
akersof@xxxxxxxxx

--