Re: literature for programming graphic card

On 1/10/07, Henio Paszczak <blurrpp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.
I'm looking for some good sources how to program
graphics card in Linux does any body something like
this :) ?

Source code would be the Xorg drivers and svgalib ;^P
(See previous thread related to programming graphics,
drawing lines etc.)

Second, for three days I've Pentium D processor and,
again , I'm looking for literature about programming
two core, there is a lot of stuff in Internet but
maybe some of You know something really good.

Refer to any text on SMP, threading, etc.
It's the same things just now you have two cpus on the same
silicon wafer enclosed and with pins added instead of one.

At least in Linux/Solaris you shouldn't have issues as long as you do the right
things to create the threads/processes that'll be distributed by the OS
over the available CPUs/cores.

--
Hendrik Visage
-