Re: Pull request for OMAP PM, clock, SDRC 2.6.32 patches

Hello Russell,

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 07:45:59AM -0600, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> >
> > Hello Russell,
> >
> > Here's the pull request for the thirteen patches posted earlier, plus
> > Hiroshi's clock debugfs error path fix.
>
> I'm afraid to say that I think you've left it far too late to send this.
> I did set a date of the 16th as being the final date to sort out stuff
> (which was flexible to a degree) but since these patches were only posted
> on Saturday, and they're still being discussed, I don't think it would
> make sense for me to pull it today.

I've dropped the two patches that are being discussed and reposted the
remainder.  The updated series is here (et seq.):

    http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=125059872200340&w=2

and the pull request is here:

    http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=125059845132331&w=2

- Paul