Re: Relax CPU features sanity checking on heterogeneous architectures

Hi Marc,

On 2019-10-11 14:49, Marc Gonzalez wrote:

Hello Sai,

Could you configure your webmail client to not wrap "long" lines?

Wrapping might break the patch, and the kernel logs would look better
in their original form.

Oh right, sorry did not see that. I use git send-email for patches, so no problem of wrapping in those cases. Here I just used my webmail to compose the message and just pasted the diff, will take care of it in future.

Thanks,
Sai

--
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Sparc]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]