OTG support in dwc3 driver for msm

Hi all,

Does somebody know if there is work in progress or future work
intended for supporting USB OTG / gadget mode in the DesignWare USB3
controller driver ?

I have a USB OTG port on my Snapdragon 820 development board that I
would like to use, but it seems that the dwc3 driver used currently
(USB_DWC3_OF_SIMPLE) doesn't support the OTG mode.
I've seen in the android 3.18 kernel that there was a driver named
USB_DWC3_MSM which seems to do the work but is not compatible anymore
with the recent kernels 4.11 or 4.14.

If someone have some information to share on this, it would be really
appreciated.

Thanks,
Michelle