[no subject]

> > So I must admit I can't be bothered as well with that honestly.
>
> Okay, I guess the conclusion is that if the firmware vendors don't care
> enough to provide unique names, they get to live without those
> debugfs nodes.
>
> Do we really want to register/expose scmi perf power-domains used by
> the CPU nodes?

How about not register debugfs for perf?

Given that scmi-cpufreq doesn't consume these power
> domains and can be voted upon by another consumer, wouldn't this
> cause a disconnect?

You might be also interested in [1], which is also scmi cpufreq related.
[1]https://lore.kernel.org/all/20240729070325.2065286-1-peng.fan@xxxxxxxxxxx/

Regards,
Peng.

> -Sibi
>
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Sudeep

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Sparc]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]