Qualcomm DT bindings and DTS cleanups - tracking community wide

Hi everyone,

Quite a lot of people are working on Qualcomm DT bindings conversion
(TXT->YAML) and fixups to Qualcomm DTS. We track a bit of this effort
internally in Linaro, but that has many shortcomings and we would like
to track it rather community-wide with the support and contributions
from the community.

What to track:
1. Which bindings to convert to YAML,
2. Missing compatibles (either entirely or because of missing conversion),
3. `dt_binding_check` warnings (usually connected with 1-2),
4. `dtbs_check` warnings.

Rob's bot gives us daily output for 1-4, but how can we track current
efforts to avoid duplication of work? Also it would allow people to find
tasks for them to get contributions to Linux kernel :). Is anyone in
community interested in tracking it together, in a public way?

If so, where?
A. elinux.org (needs some formatting when pasting the output from tools)
B. gitlab pages/wiki (maybe scripts could parse tools and create the page?)
C. gitlab dedicated repo - some text file
D. Linux kernel TODO file (might be difficult to keep updated)
E. kernel.org wiki (requires LF accounts, AFAIK, a bit pain to edit; I
have it for Exynos but I don't find it usable -
https://exynos.wiki.kernel.org/todo_tasks)

I am leaning towards Gitlab pages because they could be quite automated
- with CI or with scripts.

The point would be to list all of tasks (1-4 from the first list), keep
it updated with new results, pick/assign tasks and mark as done.