APQ8060 DragonBoard support

Can I ask a question about this ... in difference from everyone in the
world who has APQ8070 DragonBoards I actually have the APQ8060
DragonBoard.

I have been booting this using the qcom-msm8660-surf.dts device tree
and it seems to work reasonably well, like the timer, intcon and stuff
is obviously in the right place.

But how similar is it really? I am told the CPU type may not be the
same even if the periphs seem to be in the same place.

Do I need a qcom-***8*60-dragonboard.dts at some point or is the
"surf" electronics similar to the APQ8060 dragon?

The board layout and electronics are actually all the docs I have, I
have no datasheet/trm for the APQ8060 per se, and no clue what the
"surf" board really is, so I'm a bit in the dark here.

Yours,
Linus Walleij