Re: ##linux-msm channel on freenode

Hi,

Too late reply, I'm sorry. simply because my net was just back.

And, thank you for your quick feedbacks. As a matter of fact, this
purpose of bringing in this channel on freenode is to do two things so
far,
a. Provide a place where you guys that are playing or to Linux/Android
kernel source with MSM/QSD chipsets on the open-source basics can
communicate with each other.

b. Share efforts on development of Linux/Android Kernel source, just
because there is a too much lack of documentary for it.

For more information, please go over to here, http://code.google.com/p/lmkp.

@David
looks like the two channel (#snapdragon and #dragonboard) you
mentioned earlier aren't settled down on freenode. Or, I might have
missed something out there, right?

@tmzt
I really would like to hang myself out in that channel, called
#htc-linux. And, it's pretty so useful and helpful.

@Sarbojit
Yes, it has been there. So, all you need to do is just search for
##linux-msm on irc.freenode.net.

Last but not least, have fun. :)

Best Regards,
Samuel