Re: fish names

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 17:06 -0800, Bryan Huntsman wrote:

> > --
>
> Daniel, we'll use descriptive names for new targets we register.  I
> think Russell is open to renaming existing targets.  So, it might be
> feasible to rename the fishy targets after the code is published.

That's kind of what I was imagining .. We would do some sort of a rename
after the code is released, but Google would have to do that to their
internal tree also otherwise they lose any changes that we make going
forward..

I'm already seeing that with the dream changes we added. Google still
has board-trout.c and board-dream.c isn't getting used ..

Daniel