Re: ARCH=hexagon unsupported?

On 4/23/21 3:25 PM, Brian Cain wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It's published as a container in the Gitlab Container Registry.  You can use
docker/podman to pull "registry.gitlab.com/qemu-
project/qemu/qemu/debian-hexagon-cross" in order to use it.

Hi Brian,

Maybe that will be useful to someone.

However, I am looking for something like a tarball that I can download and
deploy locally, like one can find at these locations:

https://toolchains.bootlin.com/
https://download.01.org/0day-ci/cross-package/
https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/

Randy,

	I 100% agree, I would prefer a tarball myself.  I have been working with the team to produce the tarball and we haven't been able to deliver that yet.  No good excuses here, only bad ones: somewhat tied up in process bureaucracy.

I can share the recipe that was used to build the toolchain in the container.  No Dockerfile required, just a shell script w/mostly cmake + make commands.  All of the sources are public, but musl is a downstream-public repo because we haven't landed the hexagon support in upstream musl yet.

Hi Brian,
I can wait. :)

Thanks.