RE: ARCH=hexagon unsupported?

The critical missing component for a conventional build are implementations for compiler-emitted calls to builtins like __hexagon_memcpy_likely_aligned_min32bytes_mult8bytes, __hexagon_modsi3 -- these are available in the toolchain libraries (LIBGCC=libclang_rt.builtins-hexagon.a) but not in the kernel.  This is easy to mitigate and yet disappointing that I did not do so before.  I will do it.

There is a hexagon cross toolchain used for testing QEMU (userspace) guest code test cases.  This same toolchain can be used to build the kernel.  I will share a reference to that toolchain, standby.

-Brian