Re: proposed libc interface and man page for statmount(2)

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 at 16:13, Miklos Szeredi <miklos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> open/list/.../close style of interface in libc?  We could do that in
> the kernel as well, but I'm not sure it's worth it at this point.

I wonder... Is there a reason this shouldn't be done statelessly by
adding an "continue after this ID" argument to listmount(2)?  The
caller will just need to pass the last mount ID received in the array
to the next listmount(2) call and iterate until a short count is
returned.

Thanks,
Miklos