Re: Odd hang on suspend and shutdown

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So just removing the MEI_NFC_UUID entry from the pn544_mei_tbl[] array
> initialization makes things work for me again.

Side note: the fact that the initial commit didn't even compile, and
that this seems to be an API change, _and_ that it breaks things for a
laptop of mine makes me suspect that the answer is "revert the crap as
an obvious regression, and let's make sure it never resurfaces".

But I'm willing to entertain sane alternatives. Not for very long,
though, because I hate having known breakage on one of my machines.

                     Linus