Re: Strange behavior of pthread_setaffinity_np

I think I solved the question:
pthread_setaffinity_np is based on sched_setaffinity syscall.
Actually sched_setaffinity performs a read_lock(&tasklist_lock);
However, with the introduction of the PREEMPT_RT patch, the read_lock
is preemptible, thats why the Thread T0 Yields in favor of T2.

I think the sched.c should be revised regarding the PREEMPT_RT patch,
and the scheduling related syscalls should adopt non pre-emptible
(e.g. raw_spinlock_t) spinlocks rather than preemptible one, in order
to avoid unwilling behaviors like the one showed.

Regards,
Primiano