udev and inotify

Hi,

I'm not sure if that is the correct mailing list but I'll try it:

I use a special kernel for a very special linux system. That kernel doesn't includes inotify and dnotify because it is not needed on the target platform.

But now on system startup udev complains about missing inotify, it can't read configuration file changes because of that. After the configuration files will not be changed and the error message is irritating my question is if there is a way to disable udev from printing that error message?

Kind regards

Michael