IP subnetting

Hi,

I have a 126 IP addresses on a single subnet all routing through the
same gateway. I have upgraded my router so I now have 2 interfaces. I
want to put an SMTP and HTTP server on the 2nd interface and keep the
internal hosts on the original interface. I think this is basically a
DMZ configuration.

My current IP address assignment is sporadic, with some static hosts
at one end or the other on the IP block and DHCP given a pool from
the middle.

I want to assign a /29 block of address from within my range to the
2nd interface giving me 5 addresses to use. I am a little unsure what
the impact of this change will be on other network services, in
particular DHCP.

Will I be turning my simple single subnet into 3 different subnets?
Do I configure my dhcp.conf with 3 subnet declarations? Can 2 subnets
share a gateway address even if it's not local? Would it be advisable
to re-configure those static hosts at one end of the block into the
other end so I only have 2 subnets? What other services might be
effected by this change? I can think of a few httpd.conf allow
statements that might need changing and possibly some smb.conf
changes.

Thanx in advance,
Dp.