Re: apache 2 expiresdefault

I am still looking on how to have their browsers/proxy server to refresh soon. or trick their browser that there is new content already so they need to get the new copy.

i am thinking of changing the directoryindex and point to index.php -such that it changes the inode,mtime and filesize.  then inside index.php i have:
<?
header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");

call_the_original_html_file.

?>

how to i call the original html file from index.php?  i mean, index.php will load first then it will call/load html file.

thanks,
jake