squid acl problem

Hi all,
I'm running squid on ubuntu server 7.04 (squid 2.6) and I'm getting a trobule
copying the old config (worked on squid 2.4) to the new squid.
I'd like to use the squid as transparent proxy,
and thus I've got iptables redirecting all the stuff from the port 80 to the
port 8080. If I manually set the proxy in a browser I can surf, but if I try
to use it transparently I got a "unable to forward the request at this time"
message error. I've found that it only happens if I take this acl enabled:

acl sbloccati_ip src "/etc/squid/sbloccati_ip.acl"
http_access allow sbloccati_ip

if I comment out the http_access line I got the squid working, and the file
sbloccati_ip.acl contains a list of ip that are allowed to use the proxy. It
is working with other configurations, but I cannot find the solution. I've
got the
httpd_port 8080 transparent
setting.

I've checked that the NAT is not breaking the above acl, and I don't know
where I can see further. Any idea?

Thanks,
Luca
-