Re: Apache, LDAP and SSL

Hi Jan,

Am Dienstag 11 April 2006 21:03 schrieb Jan Trautmann:
> Grüsse aus der Operpfalz :)
Ja sauber :))

> I´ve had tried a few time ago something simular but after a few hours i
> decieded that it costs too much time to integrate this with M$ Active
> Directory. I must say that i only have done this for playing and testing.
> But i have often read in forums that there is a problem with M$ AD and LDAP
> in the same way. I remember a possible solution that the M$ AD must be the
> PDC an the Linux must be BPC but in this special case i can´t help much.

In the meantime, I've integrated LDAP and M$ AD 2003, but, as said, without
LDAPS. For an integration of LDAPS a Microsoft Certificate Server within the
AD domain is absolutely neccessary, but AFAIK not so easy to set up. At the
moment, I am waiting for our windows division to set up such a system, then I
will progress.

As soon as it fully works I will provide a description here.

Thanks so far.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Martin Klier