Re: Apache, LDAP and SSL

Grüsse aus der Operpfalz :)

http://www.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/dienste/arbeiten-rechnen/linux/howtos/ldap/ssl.shtml
There i found something about SSL and LDAP in german.

I´ve had tried a few time ago something simular but after a few hours i
decieded that it costs too much time to integrate this with M$ Active
Directory. I must say that i only have done this for playing and testing.
But i have often read in forums that there is a problem with M$ AD and LDAP in
the same way. I remember a possible solution that the M$ AD must be the PDC
an the Linux must be BPC but in this special case i can´t help much.

Maybe you can get help in www.linuxforen.de (if you not already searched or
asked there). In this forum i found this link
http://www.oo-services.com/de/articles/sso.aspx .
This is a Howto for making SSL and LDAP running with Active Directory 2003.

I hope this could help you.
I think that the problem with not working LDAP in SLES9 is a configuration or
version problem maybe an new version of LDAP/Samba could help. I realy dont
know which version is in SLES9 but in SuSe most times there are old and crap
versions,  this would be nothing new for me ;)

Best regards

Jan Martin Trautmann

Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 09:33 schrieben Sie:

-