Re: Setting the editor environment variable for crontabs in Fedora 2

Hi Luca, are you running fedora 2? I actually tried to
open the crontab using vi and it seems the default
editor for crontabs on my system is not set to vi. So
for example once the crontab has been opened i am not
able to save it using vi commands. so puting the same
exact line on .profile file should export an editor of
my choice. can i export nano?