Help with postfix

Hi folks,
I've not initroduced myself yet, but I've been reading the list for some time now. My name is Jon. I have enjoyed gettinig to know Linux and I completely enjoy the challanges it puts forth. However t he time has come that I seek external help. I have a Mandrake 9.2 system running postfix. I have a personal user account on the system. All mail is sent and recieved successfully through that account. I also have a few emails in /etc/postfix/virtual that are successfully mapped to redirected/external email addresses. Recently I've created and account on the system for another user. They have two virtual domains. DNS resolves them fine and the system recieves mail for both of the domains. However, it is fowarding all the mail sent to the new user account to my user account. I'm beating my head against the wall here.

I added two entries to /etc/postfix/virtual:
@newuser_virtualdomain1.foo      newuser
@newuser_virtualdomain2.foo      newuser

I then ran "postmap /etc/postfix/virtual"
postfix reload
postfix check

Then I watched the logs for errors. Nothing. I'm at a total loss here. The system recieves mail correctly for all fowarded accounts, and my personal user account. Creating this new user account has caused nothing but headaches with email. i'm afraid I'm going to loss her as a customer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. --
*Robert Jonathan Molesa Owner*
*Consoltec.net*

phone: +1 336 658 3933
email: rjmolesa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rjmolesa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>