Re: init.d and application loading

Glenn,

Thanks for the thought.... I have tried using 'sleep 15' after a
call to load each application. Didnt seem to help at all.

/root/gsg/bin/start_server user1
sleep 15

/root/gsg/bin/start_server user2
sleep 15

etc....

I looked at the boot.log and it seems it starts all the
applications, but completes only 8 out of 11 (on one server). The
'boot.log' file indicates that the application processes are
overlapping - the log has entries for one application finishing
after another started, etc.

So, maybe I will increase the sleep to 45 seconds?

Luke

-