Re: Perl

Dude,

Relax.  To get good info out of lists come prepared with good questions.
Especially be prepared for "RTFM".

This list is sparse. But, the best lists I belong to will give you the
same "grumpy"
response if your questions are posted like this one.

Don't mean to be cheerless.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Scott@Charter wrote:

> Then why do these groups exist?  Did you ever stop and think that maybe I am
> in a rush?  Did you ever stop and think that maybe I am unemployed, looking
> for a job, and can't afford a book?  Did you ever stop and think that there
> are kind, intelligent people out there who are willing and happy to just
> answer questions politely that are asked politely?  I guess we can't all
> have your flare for life!
>
> Go spread your cheer in the grumpy user group. (and I'm being nice)  There
> are nice people out there who are willing to help me out.  Some people just
> want/need a little help with certain things.  Why did you become a member of
> this group?
>
> Besides, I have a useless Perl book.

Dan Kubilos     __\o_ ^
K-8 Tech Coord