Re: Re: Computer frozen with X running at 100%CPU time

Thanks Jeff and Gerardo;

Here is some update. I switched a good graphics card from a running
computer with this one, but it freeze up right away after I start mozilla.
And I think it might have something to do with mozilla, so I rebooted
again, but without lauching mozilla. And I opened a lot applications, like
xv, gimp, games chromium, 3D-molecular displaying software PyMOL, abiword,
and some other applications. It runs for hours withouht problem yet. So I
think it probably has something to do with mozilla, but just couldn't find
any error informations or logs related to it. I will try uninstall and
install or upgrade it tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Chen

-